Important Guidelines for all the respectable shopkeepers, retailers, and customers.
- There is no warranty for steel, glass, or kitchen appliances.
- Most of the time, glass does not break instantly, but because of carelessness, but precaution is important.
- Install gas pipe carefully with a clump.
- Do not install the kitchen Hop on the closed cabinet.
- Do not wipe the hot glass with a wet cloth.
- Get your Hop installed by a professional technician.
- No warranty for tempered Glass Hob.
- The company is not responsible for any damage caused by gas pressure.
- A 6-month warranty is applicable for kitchenware parts.
- Service charges are applicable after three months.
- No warranty for burned parts.
Thank you for your cooperation.